|The https://amazon-love.com network may be used only for lawful purposes by individuals seeking employment, career or networking information and employers or recruiting agencies seeking employees.
The following lists information and actions that are prohibited on Beyond’s site. These lists are illustrative only and are not intended to be a complete list of all prohibited items.
- are implicitly or explicitly offensive, such as postings that engage in, endorse or promote racism, bigotry, discrimination, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harass, incite harassment or advocate harassment of any group or individual;
- display or link to pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- provide or link to material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual, violent or other manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
- involve the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
- promote or endorse false or misleading information (including, without limitation, postings for positions that require an initial investment of time or money before receiving compensation without full and clear disclosure of such a requirement in the posting);
- promote or endorse illegal/prohibited activities (including, without limitation, making or buying illegal weapons, violating an individual’s privacy, providing or creating computer viruses or pirating any media);
- promote or endorse conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- promote or endorse an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing or making available pirated computer programs, music, or other media or links to them, or providing or making available information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices;
- contain restricted or password only access pages, or hidden keywords, pages or images, or hyperlinks that are irrelevant to the job or are otherwise misleading; and
- provide instructional information about illegal or prohibited activities, solicit passwords or personally identifying information from individuals.
The following actions are also prohibited on the Beyond site:
- posting jobs on the Beyond site for any competitor of Beyond
- posting jobs or other content containing links to any site competitive with Beyond;
- using Beyond’s services for commercial recruitment, executive search, staffing, outsourced employment or any other professional employment or recruitment activity;
- posting or submitting any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information which is not your own;
- deleting or revising any material posted by another.
Beyond reserves the right, in its sole judgment, to remove any posting that (i) violates applicable laws, rules or regulations, (ii) is abusive, disruptive, offensive or illegal, or (iii) violates the rights of, or harms or threatens the safety of others. In addition, Beyond will take any action with respect to postings that it deems appropriate, in its sole discretion, if Beyond believes such posting could potentially (i) create liability for Beyond, (ii) damage Beyond’s brand or reputation, or (iii) cause Beyond to lose (in whole or in part) any affiliated services of its ISPs or other suppliers.
Individuals are also prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Beyond site, including without limitation, the following activities
- accessing data by logging into a server or account without proper authorization;
- deciphering, decompiling, disassembling or reverse engineering any of the software comprising or in used on the Beyond site;
- attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- attempting to interfere with Beyond service, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus, overloading, “flooding”, “spamming”, “mailbombing” or “crashing”;
- forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting.
Violations of system or network security may result in civil and/or criminal liability. Beyond will diligently monitor and investigate occurrences involving such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting those involved in such violations. If any of the above violations occur, Beyond may (i) remove any non-compliant posting, (ii) suspend or terminate your Beyond account and /or (iii) pursue any and all remedies available to it, including the recovery of its related costs and attorneys fees incurred.